Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Am I doing this wrong?

Today I felt so lost in class, I got lost in the midst of all the lab discussion and what the teacher was talking about.

I felt even more panicky when every single goddamn person knows what the teacher was talking about and it's like I'm the only person who doesn't know any shit.

Then I really questioned myself,

"Did I come to the wrong course?"

I know every single one of my classmates either started from the basic year 1 in the bachelor program or they have a biotechnology background throughout their 3 years poly life. Me? Sure.. I got awarded an exemption of 1 year but I have only a background in food science. HA.. Food science vs biotechnology, now I'm really questioning myself.

I'm trying so hard to keep up. It's week 3 of classes and already I'm feeling the pressure, what the fuckery is this shit?!?! Trying to keep my cool.. Keep calm.

Hopefully everything will turn out okay.... If not.....
Major *SIGH*

Feeling like a hugeeeeee loser.


No comments: