Monday, April 7, 2014

This won't end quietly,

Here I am.. Sipping on my freshly blended orange juice using my Shake And Take blender whilst blogging and tryna get started on my exams' essays, hmmm...

I swear the Shake And Take blender is probably the best product I ever purchased online! I can seriously just throw any fruits, blend it and take it away with me to work or school.

My orange juice, MAD FULL WITH FIBRE AND VITAMINS!!

The only downside about this is the washing part ah.... Cos its opening isn't big and its tall so using a plain sponge won't do the job. Sometimes I will just soak it in soap water, shake it and then rinse it with water hahaha. And if I'm not lazy I'll diligently scrub it inside out. I know like there'll be lots of fibres and all stuck inside and it'll cause browning of the bottle. And I know the more the fruit is being chopped/sliced or whatnot will cause lesser vitamins but y'know this product is super convenient!! Okay I digressed.


--

It suddenly dawned upon me that I'll probably be ending school in late August or early September.. With jobs being hard to get and all I'm beginning to doubt if I'm able to get a job after graduating?! Or like companies won't recognise private university degrees and I'll be starting with a diploma pay and things like that. Okay I hope not really if not it'll be a waste of my expensive course fees + wasting 2 years of my life.

My Year 3 semester 2 is coming to an end soon.. Like in a month's time and then it'll be my last ever semester in school that'll last 3 months then so long school~

I swear this semester has been the slackest I've ever been. Hopefully I can get back on my feet and pull my socks skyhigh.

Gonna end my post here with a song I really like and have been repeating on my playlist.




Happy week ahead guys :)

No comments: