Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Batiste dry shampoo

Wanted to share this really exciting thing (at least for me) that I stumbled upon!


Ever since I read articles and heard from people that shampooing your hair is actually bad (yeah I know?!?! I'm really slow...) due to removing all your essential hair oil and your scalp will produce more oil to make up for it and cause oily scalp and hair loss.. I got freaked out because I do have oily scalp since quite sometime ago.

Furthermore working outdoors, the hot weather and the constant perspiration isn't helping me to not shampoo my hair everyday, that's when I stumbled upon this thing called DRY SHAMPOO.

Was excited because I do subscribe to the monthly bellabox and for this april's edition, they gave me a sample of the Batiste dry shampoo in tropical. I purposely chose to not shampoo my hair last night and I gave it a try this morning and I WAS REALLY AMAZED!! My hair doesn't look greasy anymore hahah.

Did google for information on where to get it but ebay is selling it at a really pricey price plus the shipping fees are just CRAZY EXPENSIVE! Bellabox does carry it in their eshop but the variety they're carrying isn't to my liking. So I took my chances and went to Watsons to check it out.

And ALAS! Was I not disappointed hahaha. There were like 3 different kinds. Was contemplating between the cherry or the floral one and I really squatted there for a good 5-10 min deciding which to get (yeah cos it was shelved at the bottom) and I decided to get Batiste dry shampoo in Cherry for the young me HAHAHA.



Check out the gorgeous design!! And I wanted to show off my diy manicure hahaha

It cost me $12.90, same as what they're selling on bellabox eshop. Was really satisfied with my purchase!!

Now I can salvage my head and not make myself anymore botak lolol.

No comments: