Monday, April 14, 2014

Beach gathering with the WOW peeps

Went to the beach with the WOW peeps today!!

But before that we went for a game of tunnel battle and 2 games of the indoor maze hahah. Not forgetting my team thrashed the opponents and my sister and my timing got the highest score for completing the tunnel battle (of cos we didn't write our names up the scoreboard cos after all I played so many times already.... :p)

Awesome game!! (picture koped from my sister)
And the air conditionings were down so.... It was insanely hot and stuffy inside :(

And off to wave house!! It's actually my first time there even though I always went past that area haha. 

3 buckets of beer!! 

And we headed to the beach for some games. Jericho brought teddy to the beach!! She's an absolute adorable and obedient dog. Love love love playing with her :)


Me, teddy and Qiuyan!!



With ze sista

Tryna squeeze into the frame!! (photo koped from josh)

All of us WOW peepossss (photo koped from josh)

And off to dinner at Nyonya & Baba Peranakan Cuisine. Absolutely loved the food there. Spicy but tolerable, loved the crayfish hahaha yummmmm.

Think there were 11 of us and we ordered 13 dishes?!?! siao one


Went for another round of beer at The Queen & Mangosteen and home we go!

Typing this using the mobile app hence, it explains the untidiness. And it's gonna be 1am soon hence, it explains the rush cos Im tryna type as fast as I can. 

Haahah. Great workout today with a fulfilling dinner. Time to get serious in my TBIO exam revision plus work on my dissertation hmmm. 

Goodnight lovelies, xx. 

No comments: