Saturday, May 4, 2013

Whole new level

I hate this.

I hate seeing people talking about others behind their backs and then acting so bloody nice to them and the latter still treats them so nice like treating them dinner, drinks and all.

Fuck. It's a fucking cruel world. I hate it so much.

When I dislike someone, I really will go all out to avoid having any contact with them and won't talk or be friendly at all. Unless there's really an important reason, I'll oblige.

But what the fuck you're a whole bloody new level? They treated you so well and gave you all sorts of things yet there you go shooting your mouth off so easily like that?! How can you even live with yourself.

Omfg I can't stand to see this. seriously. I feel kind of hurt everytime I know of such things happening. Twice, thrice, four times.....

Every single shit is getting from worse to horrendous. Don't go living in denial and thinking everything is fine. I'm beginning to see a line being drawn

Bitchass. I can no longer stand it anymore.

No comments: