Friday, May 10, 2013

May BellaBox 2013

I've received my May bellabox! This month's theme was Ready For Cannes. All about the hollywood glitz and glam and beauty secrets haha.

 
Description as shown, very cute! Cause it's in the shape of a ticket.

In the order of the pic posted :)

Bonus Item: Borracha Wine Wipes
20 pcs / $8.70

Worth: 1 pc / $0.44

What I feel:
Cool gypsy kinda vibe packaging. Will prolly never use it cause first, I don't drink wine unless at wedding dinners or something.


Bonus Item: The Lash Card
10 pcs / $8.90

Worth: 2 pcs / $1.78

What I feel:
Sounds quite interesting to use. However I rarely use makeup but I'll be sure to try this when applying my mascara!


Sasa Oil Blotting Paper
160pcs / $3.90

Worth: 160pcs / $3.90

What I feel:
Got the whole entire item like what they're selling at Sasa? Somemore got price tag intact still hahaha. Its flavoured as well. Very useful when going out for long hours :)


Lavin Me Eau De Parfum
50ml / $108

Worth: 2ml / $4.32

What I feel:
Haven't sprayed it to get a whiff of it. Quite pricey from what I can tell. Wishing bb's fragrant samples can be bigger in size though, like taylor swift's wonderstruck perfume hahah.


Talika Eye Therapy Patch
6 pairs / $120

Worth: 1 pair / $20

What I feel:
WOW. Look at the freaking price!!! 6 pairs for $120. Tsk, must be really damn good. Will try it before I sleep or something :D


Model Co Lipgloss
1 for $23

Worth: $23

What I feel:
L-O-V-I-N-G THIS!! I've tried it and really liked it alot. The colour is gorgeous, the feeling on your lips is just comfortable and really really pretty.I stopped using lipglosses cause they make me feel ver uncomfortable, but this is just pretty amazing!!


Dr Morita Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask
10 pcs / $15.90

Worth: 1 pc / $1.59

What I feel:
Personally I have alot of face mask and never really got the time to use them. The packaging looks like a cheapo kinda brand but then I'll go try it though when I'm free!! :)

Total box worth: $55.03

How I feel about this month's box? Hmm. Some stuff I'll never use though. But I'll have to say the one favourite item in this month's box will be the model co lipgloss!! It is really worth the $.
Hoping next month's box will be more exciting :)

No comments: