Sunday, March 11, 2012

What if our love never went away?

I'll never forget....

The way you kiss my forehead before going home.
The way you ensured that you massaged my feet, shoulders and legs everytime we meet so that I'll feel better.
The way you kept shouting "hello baby" infront of our friends when you came with the van after work.
The way you kept calling me fatty and a pig when I sleep until late in the morning.
The way you love to say, "faster hold my hand la later you get lost" whenever we're in a crowded place.
The way you always give me the kfc chicken skins cos you know I love to eat them.
The way where we laid down on our beds and you fall asleep in a split second and I'll secretly plant kisses of you and record them down in a video and showing you after.
The way you showed me your angry faces whenever I tried to eat my favorite tomyam but I was sick.
The way you'll talk nonstop about the things you love.
The way you'll randomly popped outside my lecture theaters or outside my fyp lab to give me my favorite purple yakult.
The way you get jealous whenever im working with 2 guys and no girls.
The way you hug me and then cracking my back after, cos I guess I have back problems.
The way you will sometimes come my house when I got angry with you over the phone or SMS.
The way you say things like, "u go take polaroid with the muscle guy la" whenever we walk past A&F
The way you always sneakingly tried to board the same bus as me when I said you needn't send me home.
The way I laid into your arms when I get really tired in the bus, it is really comfortable.
The way I can pull you into any retail shops without you complaining.
The way you'll say things like, "you better buy this top I don't care. Today don't buy don't go home"

Well I guess things have changed. Probably we grow older and decided we want other stuffs now. We argue about stuffs and I guess that incident that happened 3 days ago really was the last straw, huh? You refused to reply my texts, my calls and you even resort to turning off your phone. Well I've heard you've been going drinking and clubbing. Then... I guess you're really trying your best to move on. However all I wanted is to know if you wanna move on or not. Since you don't say anything and refuse to face me, then I guess it's over. You've shown no signs of resistance and a fighting chance for us.

You're amazing, the best boyfriend I ever had. But it's all over. You're just afraid of facing me, the choices infront of you and the truth.

I'm not sorry it's over.
I wish you all the best.

No comments: