Sunday, March 18, 2012

Live. Love. Life

Found myself dialing those once so familiar numerical digits and when you picked up the phone, my mind went blank. Had a chat.... Well I guessed we still miss each other and we can't adjust our lifestyle just yet. Places we've been and what we've done together there, I guess it just makes us all sad just by thinking those have now been long gone memories.

We're all afraid, we can all hide it but... It is killing us.

Perhaps time will eventually tell.

But in the meantime, everyday I try my best to be happy. Even though I sound really sad here but blogs can be deceiving? HAH.
Onto life, I've got a job, not that I don't in the past, I do, just that this job pays like 4 digits sum. How exciting is that? Guess I'm gonna take a break from all the science QA QC job scope and work something else and at the same time taking a break from this past 3 years of studying :) gonna start in April, really anxious but I hope it'll go smoothly.

Fingers crossed.
"Joyce, please stay cheery"

Yes I shall. And that's a promise.

No comments: