Thursday, March 8, 2012

A piece of my mind. There are limits.

I hope you fail in everything you do. Because all you do is rely on "pulling strings" and ass kissing to smoke through your education. You're no better than a loser and cheater. You say things like "aiyah teacher like me what, he wanna help me. Get cert can already nothing else matters" because of your incapabilities and stupidness and laziness that caused you to be who you are today so don't blame it on me. Explain how are my results so much better then? You think you're so fuckin mature but oh please, you're cracking me up. Despite your not so well off background I still learnt to accept. I'm better off than you yet you're picking things on me and saying nonsensical things that you're so much more superior than me. oh please.

You know what, you think you're so much better off without me then go ahead, I'd like to see you try. With a high possibility of you falling so hard on your back. HA. You say people can't tolerate me, well lets see how many people CAN ACTUALLY tolerate your fuckin loserish behavior when they know the whole fuckin story. Don't act as if what you did was so heroic and an undying act. Excuse me people will probably look down on you, not that people don't look down on you now, it's adding on more loser.

Deserving so much better, really do.

No comments: