Saturday, November 6, 2010

Public holiday spent working and drink with awesome company!!

Yesterday I went to work on a public holiday!!
Yayyyy 1.5x more pay heheheh.

Anyway I was down for cashiering and there were a handful of new staffs and MOST of them are very friendly!! K the queue was srsly nonstop one, I cannot even stop to drink water or look up that kind you know?

Ain was damnnnnn nice to help me cover cashier cos I was seriously like buay tahan kinda tired so I went to service area to talk & help zisong!!

After work, baby and I decided to go drink @ Cuscaden Patio again!!
Hahahah. I didn't blog for almost a week and for the previous entry, I went to Cuscaden Patio on the eve of Halloween.

Convenient ma, so near my workplace also~



I had Chivas + coke!!

Really sia. I was struggling to drink because i think they added too much Chivas liaoxxx.

Sorry I pussy
Want drink also buay tahan!! Hahahaha.
Really la, normally the ratio of my liquor to mixer is..

3:7

I think the person put the ratio as 5:5 for the chivas and coke.
Tsktsk


I dont know whats the dish on the left but its srsly good!!!!

Like the kinda sour sweet nice taste~

Then we also had wedges and baby had Hoegaarden.


Beer very nice to drink meh? Seriously??
I don't know leh, to me old people drink beer one. hahaha sowie no offence ok?

Yaaaaaaa so I think I cannot drink every week.
At least Im not so hardcore like some people loh!! Drink alcohol like water.


SIAO ONE!

No comments: