Sunday, October 31, 2010

On the eve of Halloween night @ Cuscaden!

Work was hellllll and screw those shitty customers!!!!!
The last thing I wanna hear is the word "Shortage" when I just got my pay on last friday!! But still it was hell and I was so freaking drained til I..

1) Lost my cool and showed a black face -_-
2) Gave wrong change of an extra $30 to a customer but thank God she gave me back the extra amount.

I think if a cashier gave me extra $30 I confirm keep quiet and walk out of the store ahhahahaha.

Ok lah kidding, 做人要有 conscience one!!

Headed down to Cuscaden, the one near Hard Rock Cafe with wc to meet my sister and jason.
I just got the feel to go drinking.

Somemore I was wearing until fucking pai kua okay, ugly like shit.
Cos.. We only decided to go drinking at like 7pm and I had work since morning til 10pm-ish so I wouldn't have enough time to head home and get changed~



Large wedges that cost only $8!!


Had like 2 towers!! K lah i know not alot :D




My nehneh sister and jason


BEER MAKES YOU FAT AND GET BELLY BELLIESSSSS




I love you baby boy!!!!!!


I dunno why my alcohol level is THIS MUCH only.
I still cannot withstand high levels of alcohol in my body and I think after like the first or second glass of beer I began feeling very dizzy.
Then I had a jug of coke + chivas too!!! Ok la got share among the 4 of us but I think I consumed the most leh hahahahah. Greedy person!!

Jialat nehneh lah me.
How to not get high easily?

Got solutions?!

No comments: