Friday, October 22, 2010

So.. My not so boring life?

1) Went to singpost to get a parcel mailed out

Was queueing to get stamps while this woman stood next to me, a staff most prolly, started asking where do I go to school, what year am I in, am I working, how long have I been working..

Hello who the fuck are you to question about my life?!
Geeeez~


2) Went to get my watch strap repaired

This china woman served me, helped me to get a new metal thing for the strap.
I said thanks w/o rly checking and I walked away. Then I realized..

She had it fixed the wrong way.

I had to walk all the way back to the shop. K I know its partially my fault, HARHARHARRRR

Damnit.


3) Went to get Chicken Teriyaki @ Subway

Freaking longgggg queue and I had to wait a bloody long time for my turn!!

Had to repeat what cookies I wanted THRICE cos the cashier couldnt hear me, or maybe he's just bad at interpreting what I'm saying. I dont have trouble pronouncing ok!!

I wanted to takeaway everything, he didn't give me a carrier for the drink WHICH I HAD TO REFILL ON MY OWN. Cos normally when I have takeaway @ Subway, they will pour the beverage for me one maaaaaaaa.

Hence I gotta hold the whole huge subway cup and walk home.
My fingers were freezing cold.

Not that I don't wanna get a carrier from him,
its just there's a freaking long lunch queue with only 2 staffs working.


Happening anot?!
Maybe I'm just plain suay. (unlucky)


Hahahahahha, basket not funny lor.

No comments: