Sunday, November 28, 2010

4 cakes in total!! Omg I have had such a wonderful birthday, I'm so happy I'm gonna drown in a sea of happiness :D

21st Nov 2010
@ Bishan prawning place!!


Thanks to Shili, Melvyn, Thenghui and Huishan for giving me a surprise by surprising me behind my back while I was watching the prawns in the water.

HAHAHA!! Soooo happy :)






Thank you so much babies (L)

------

26th Nov 2010
In school, outside my lecture room!!

Saw ivan and zhiqiang outside my lecture room but baby told me he'll meet me outside my lecture room.
Then ivan they all were like saying they wanna go inside the lecture room & i totally didn't suspect a thing.

So i asked ivan, "Hey where's weechuan?"
He said, "Weechuan having lecture"

UHHH?!?!! O.O

Then suddenly i heard someone sing the happy birthday song from behind the lift.
There comes baby, shuxuan, jeremy and gabriel!!!

Baby was holding a birthday cake while the rest are holding cameras.

IMAGINE HOW PAISEH SIA!!!!!!!!!! :\

Anyway thanks alot baby for the surprise!!!






I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH BABY!!






Those were my virgin shots of my first box of polaroid films!! :)

------

27th Nov 2010
In the noon, my family and I went to Sakura, the one @ Clementi for buffet lunch!!
We were all mad starvinggggg hahah.

Ate super alottt and I enjoyed myself fully :)



Went home and mom bought this mini cake, & i think it cost like more than 25$?!!?

The cake tastes MAD AWESOME!!!!! Its yogurt btw :)

Thanks to mommy, daddy and bryan for the noon time!!
My parents gave me a big red packet too hahah!! :D




YO, DO I LOOK LIKE A GHETTO KIDZ? HAHAHAH



So much love!!!!!


27th Nov 2010
Went out with baby in the evening time!!

Redeemed the 10$ starcash coupon and we bought goggly bandz and alot of snacks and sweets!! Baby also bought me a packet of sweets from Made In Candy @ Utd Sq! :)
Ate at Han's for dinner and I had salad cos it was reaching 9pm le leh!!





Walked at Nex, it was rly huge!! And almost all the shops were closed cos it was already 10plus pm.
Went over to Liquid Kitchen to have some drinks and food with baby, sis, jason and guangming!!


YAYYY JAGGERBOMB, I LOVE!!






Got surprised with another cake!!! LOL omg!!!






EVERY BARDIE :B




LOL LOOK AT THE FIRST PIC
I rmb takin it when I was ABIT high hahahaha paiseh lehz



Cabbed home afterwards, bathed and sleep!!

------


I have had such a wonderful birthday :)
With so many caring friends, an awesome family and my loving boyfriend.

Thanks for the hundred plus plus people who wished me happy birthday over @ facebook! Rly appreciate you guys for taking a few mins of your life to wish me a happy birthday.


I'm so happy :)

No comments: