Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yes, this is the last time I'll ever step into the place that gives away free bread, I freaking swear.

Impromptu decision to go and have dinner with sistalubs after her work. At first we wanted to have Fish and Co. but she's having a slight case of the sore throat so yeah, settled at CAFE CARTEL.

One of the places I will never ever step into anymore.
Very lazy and tired to type the whole incident down, if you have been following what I've tweeted from 7pm to 9pm you would have known.

Go and follow me @ twitter kkk, http://twitter.com/dearjoyce

DO NOT EVER, EVERRRRRRRR, EAT AT CAFE CARTEL.
SERVICE FUCKING SUCKS.

TOYSRUS'S SERVICE CAN PWN YOUR SORRY ASS.

So for the pics you can only see 1 main dish, not 2 but 1. Because I cancelled my order and the manager gave me a 10% discount. Swear I almost died of anger there. Never had I encountered lousy f&b services THIS BAD, argh.

DSC_3643-1

DSC_3639-2

DSC_3644-3

DSC_3645-4

DSC_3646-5

DSC_3647-6

DSC_3648-6

DSC_3651-7

DSC_3655-10

I REPEAT, FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH OF GETTING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING AT CAFE CARTEL.

I don't know about other outlets all over Singapore but what I can say is the outlet over at IMM sucks. Please I'm warning you all West side people.

Hahhahaha. Cafe Cartel staffs please don't flame me!!!!!

:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you change camera for this post?? It looks alot clearer!!

Unknown said...

Haha yes! I used dslr :)