Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The day I realized I should have been in some other polytechnics.

Image639-1
ARENT MY NEW RINGS CUTE?!?!?!

LOVING IT LIKE MAD, IM GONNA TREAT IT WITH EXTRA TLC FROM NOW!!

Image644-2
TWLOHA!!
Damn sad, can't find my black twloha shirt. Only the white one.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Recently I just packed my cupboard and already I can't find my clothes.

Zzzzzzzzz x2

By the way I havent started on revising for commontests. Yeah, that remaining 5 papers I still have take, not that I dont want to take, stupid laggy school thinks its best to have holidays first then commontest. Jialat please.

I see my non-nyp friends enjoying their holidays, go out with no burden. Kns.
Don't like this feeling. ok laaaaaaaa I won't complain. Must do something about myself before I fail and then my gpa will drop til 1.xx

Plus I gotta stop buying stuffs and jiapalang things online....... Bad bad habit.

JOYCE AH WHY YOU LIKE THAT ONE!!!!!!!!

No comments: