Saturday, June 5, 2010

I gotta find that meaning that I've searched for so long

Image041-1

Image031-2

Image052-3

Life in Y2S1 passes really fast but then again I cannot really grasp hold onto anything mentally and it really infuriates me, alot. Generally its alot more difficult and yes you are right, I should be studying now. Cannot bare that "skip lecture and school everyday" mentality or else I will die and graduate (HOPEFULLY) with a lousy gpa. Zzzz gpa... Even if you get all Bs and Cs you'll still get a gpa of less than 2.5, maybe?!?!!? Ok whuttttt the hellz.


Haiiiii I'm so hungry. I wanna eat...
Salted eggyolk crab, sambal stingray, bbq chicken drumlets, curry baked rice, tomyam aijisen ramen, sambal stir fried mussels............


Endure plzzzzz. & joyce plese force yourself to turn up regularly for training ok. Xiexie

Who the hell still reads my blog seriouslyyyyy?!?! Anybody?!?!
Hmmmmmmmm ok nevermind I am still my biggest fan haehaeaehae kamehamelame.

Love yourself more than anything and anybody could ever present to you.

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: