Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rebel was awesome with a capital A!!!

Ohai Earthlings!! It has been 2 weeks since I last clubbed and last night my colleagues and I went to Rebel as well Zirca!!! And the cranberry vodka at Zirca sucks...... Freaking disgusting.

Nazreen and I club hopped over to The Arena to get free drinks!! HAHAHAAAH. This lychee flavoured alcohol drink is freaking niceeeeee I likeyyyyyy :D

DSC09951-1

DSC09954-2
MY INDIAN GIRLFRIEND AND ME

DSC09972-3

DSC09979-4

DSC09988-5

DSC09993-6

DSC00005-7

DSC00040-8
Some guy helped us to take our group picture and then he said,

"YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING GORGEOUS"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got home at 5 in the morning and I turned in immediately after changing (Sowie i got habit of going to bed w/o bathing cos I'm too tired maaaaah) and woke up in the afternoon to go to school for cca. I freaking slept in the train, mad pissed. Because I don't like to fall asleep in the train, damn shameful one. People will see your unglam face or when your head keep swinging about hahaha!!!!!

Damn nonsense!!!!

Good Friday tomorrow!!!!
1.5x pay hehehe. I hope the store won't be in such a mess or I will be damn :@
Wearing my red uniform also!!! Like finally, have been wearing pink since I first started working, like a year and 3 months back. Pink is so girly girl girl ew. Hahahaha.

YAHHHHHHHHHHH
LAST NIGHT WAS AN AWESOME NIGHT!

No comments: