Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Father and Mother, I Love You

I love the fact that my parents always never lets my sister and I go hungry. Even when we just woke up from slumber land and then feeling hungry, my parents will go downstairs to buy a simple packet lunch box rice for us, even if it troubles them alot, they wouldn't mind at all.

When I have work in the afternoon, daddy would make an effort to finish up his work quickly so he can come home and drive me to vivo so I can have more time for my sleep.

Mommy will wake up early in the morning on every weekends to go to the market and buy us packets of nasi lemak, porridge or beehoon. I'll always feel happy when I know I will wake up to my mom's act of love.

Whenever I'm going to work late into the night, mommy will packet food and place it beside my bag so I can munch on it when I'm taking the last bus home.

F.A.M.I.L.Y
Father and Mother, I Love You

Sometimes,

the Parents' love for their child never fails to amaze me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing family, I envy you :)

Unknown said...

Oh hi there thanks alot! Im sure u have a wonderful family yourself (: