Thursday, April 15, 2010

Its Rebel and Zirca again!! Awesome nightttttt

DSC00048-1

DSC00058-2

DSC00062-3

DSC00069-4

DSC00088-5

The rest of the pictures are over @ fb :)

5 cups of martell + coke
1 cup of vodka lime
1 jug of vodka lime (FREAKING $50 MAD!!!)
1 flaming lamborghini (AWESOME FIRST TRY!!! DAMN NICE)


No wonder this morning I got a hangover.. Sucks. Last time I had a hangover was what? New year's eve?!!? Mad bitch. Hate the feeling. Any cures for hangovers??

I heard the best cure for hangovers is to SLEEP and SLEEP. Naissssssse (Y)

Im very sleepy. School starting soon and Im damn sianzzzz. Because school starts so early and then end so late, later must squeeze with the working adults home. Hate it

Luckily I got excuse letter for 2 days next week HAHAHAHA!!!!
AWESOME SHIT

I have been saying AWESOME SHIT for very long now. It will be my new catchphrase.

AWESOME SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: