Friday, August 2, 2013

Busy bee

Oh dear..

Time seriously flies for this term?! I don't know why.. 1 more month to my examination. It feels like I just took my year 2 term 2 exams and now my year 2 term 3 exams are coming wth... K....


Feeling rather anxious because, this august is gonna be a bitch and rape me inside out upside down.
I still have 2 lab+quiz + 3 lab reports + 2 case studies (srsly difficult) + LOADS AND LOADS OF REVISION!!!

Omg how to cramp it all into JUST 1 FREAKING MONTH? Srsly impossible.. Every single day I cannot stop thinking about my assignments and all I wanna do it just to complete all of them and I JUST JUST JUST wanna focus on my revisions for my exams.
Srsly all the modules for this term isn't doing me any justice.


Time to stop blogging, & back to ~thy case studies~
Please have mercy on this girl over here and may google give me all the right answers please!!!! :P

No comments: