Saturday, January 19, 2013

End of week 7

Week 7 of school has come to a closure. Have made some really nice friends in my class as well! You know who you are, the 8 of you hahaha.

 Quite thankful for them cause they're really funny, nice to hangout with and helps me alot whenever I'm in doubt.

Well.. Am still the same, trying my best to keep up and understanding the lectures and lab lessons, and trying to absorb as much information whenever possible with my brainzzzzz. Exams are kinda nearing, major submission of lab reports are a stone throw away. However I still don't understand how can anyone squeeze 5-6 looooooong practicals methods into just 250 words?! That's really impossible please. No matter how much I try to cut down and be a grammer loser and cheat my word count through, I'm still probably stuck with just over 600 words? SIGH.

Very very afraid of the upcoming lab examinations and all.. *big sad face*


 Life has just been pretty mundane and normal I guess. I have been schooling, staying home, working, eating, and playing with my baby fatty (speaking of which... He's still covered with wounds and scratching alot. Hurts me like a crazzzzzy :(


Ok I'm ending this post with a photo of me wearing a face mask HAHAH. Cos for one of the lab practicals, we were dealing with fungus and yeast soooo.. I rather not take the risk of getting infected HEH.



No comments: