Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cupcakes nails design!!

Did my nails a few days back. This time.. I decided to do a CUPCAKES design nail art. (Learnt it off YouTube.. I'm still a noobie heh.)



So how does it look?!?!!? Hahahah. I love ittttt :)


--


2 more days till school starts, unofficially? It's gonna be an orientation orientation orientation week, 3 hours everyday. Feeling kinda nervous inside, wondering if the school workload will be manageable, whether my new classmates will be nice to me, whether I'll even have any friends anot (since I'm really not sociable AT ALL!! :C)

Well... Wondering if I can tune my body and mindset to the poly days where there was like.. 3-4 lab reports to be submitted weekly + presentations + tutorials + projects + a whooping 6 common tests and exams to take per semester.


Hope I will adjust to a school life again, fingers crossed...




No comments: