Sunday, November 25, 2012

16 hours

So.... About 16 hours more until I see the people I'm gonna spend 2 years with.

So nervous about meeting new people. Like walking into campus ALONE, walking into some classroom ALONE. Awkwardly smiling, introducing myself and saying hello if someone says hi to me (which I even doubt people will make the move to say hi to me since I'm so freaking awkward).

I'm gonna be a loner and that girl that people go pointing fingers at saying,
"Look at that girl!! What's her name? Joyce? What a weirdo!"

Hahahaha. Dammit, the reason why I'm feeling like a fish out of water is because I was never that kinda social butterfly and I don't really like to open up to people or worse.. Talk to someone new. I'm super quiet most of the time.. Like during my poly orientation days. So quiet.. Too quiet...

I'm probably over thinking things. Maybe it won't go too bad during my first day at orientation right...?

Who am I kidding.... :P

No comments: