Saturday, May 12, 2012

Who has to know?

I know your secrets, the dirtiest one indeed. I can't believe you'll turn your back on him when all he did was to be there for you. I can't believe you still have not learnt your lesson.

How? I can bring secrets to my grave but this is getting out of hand. They say, if you have integrity, no matter what they do or how close they are to you, you must tell the truth.

Disgusted and irked by your behavior. I swear I'm disappointed, VERY disappointed. But then again, where were you when I needed you the most? Oh right, you are always there but your back will always be turned on me. You never made an effort to know if I was happy. Never did put in alot of effort on me yet you did much for others that seemingly are your good and nice friends. Why should I bother if you're happy?

I suppose whenever you try to keep it a secret from others, the truth and someone finding out will always come to light someday.


"I'm sorry, I know I'm in the wrong."


Guess you never knew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its a matter of knowing the person inside before you judge... Tough times call for the only person who's there do keep it that way... Keep the faIth, joyce...