Wednesday, May 23, 2012

3 years.

I will finally be graduating from Nanyang Polytechnic, Diploma in Food Science tomorrow at 5pm.

I don't really feel that sudden rush of excitement nor do I feel that kinda feeling of "OMG IM GRADUATING!" Instead I'm typing this with a blank expression, "oohhhh I'm graduating tomorrow...."

I won't deny my poly life has been awesome. Like that time when I appeared in the newspaper and razortv with my friends because of an award winning ice-cream made during our FYP days, the feeling was so surreal when the straits times, lianhe zaobao were there to take our pictures. Very surreal feeling.

Like my awesome CCA (which I regret to say I stopped attending trainings when I was in year 3). Love the kickboxing dudes, I've always liked going for trainings although the distance from school to home is quite a bitch. Like when we performed for Club Crawl, for a sports event thinggy where I broke a pole with my arm hahahaha. Love all my babes and dudes in kickboxing :)

Well I guess I've got to make a decision.. Don't know what to do in life. Thinking about slogging my life out in a food-related lab makes me kinda go.... "Sigh".

Time will tell....?

No comments: