Thursday, September 29, 2011

My favourite insults of all time.

Went to google and I saw a shit load of insulting insults.
HAHAHHAHA so let me share it with you all....


1) You’re so ugly Hello Kitty said goodbye to you.

2) I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.

3) If you really want to know about mistakes you should ask your parents.

4) Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is

5) Your mamma so fat she has to wear 2 watches because she covers two time zones

6) I may be fat but you’re ugly and I can diet.

7) Is that your face? Or did your neck just throw up?

8) Your momma so fat, when she went to a doctor, she stepped on a scale and the doctor said Hey, thats my phone number

9) You’re so fake that Barbie is more real than you

10) My mother is more of a man then you. And she's a woman..

11) If stupidity was a disease, you would be dead right now.

12) I could give you a penny for your thoughts and get change back.

13) I wish I had a lower I.Q., maybe then I could enjoy your company.

14) Yo mamma's so fat last Christmas I took a picture of her and it is still printing



Hhahahaha I wonder who's the genius behind all these insults.

And yes, while I reading through this insults all I can think of was saying all this to you right in your face.

Sucker. Still hating you til this very day. You know what? Too bad, I'm the overall winner. Your life stinks, nobody wanna go out with you. Nobody wanna work with you, people shun you. Boooooooo (N)



Ok.
Must maintain ah!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

14) Yo mamma's so fat last Christmas I took a picture of her and it is still printing

Thats my favourite!!