Monday, September 19, 2011

End End End~

HELLO SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FYP ENDED 10 DAYS AGO!!!!
Ok la actually it ended like 2 weeks ago but 10 days ago was my final presentation.

That last day in school was confusing maximum can?? We have like 5 or 6 documents to submit and this this this doc must sumbit to supervisor and that that that doc must submit to another accessor.

CONFUSING ANOT U TELL ME?

THIS IS MY AWESOME POSTER HAHAH BUT THEN...... I had a major typo error can!!!!

These 2 girls have been with me through my entire fyp days doing ice-cream and helping me with everything. Appreciate it u guys, janice and xiujun!!

Yah so I'm having my 5 weeks of holidays now~
Ok la its fair to have more than 1 month of holidays because last sem I started my attachment immediately after exams and after attachment again, I started my fyp.

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA JOKEZ.

Ok so I think im gonna work like everyday, and at the same time, recuperate!

Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: