Saturday, January 8, 2011

My awesome "practically" no school schooling week!!

This week has been exceptionally ~AWESOMEZ~

No, not because school has started but rather... My classes... Practically, I don't even have to attend them!!

"Why?!"

Monday; 2 hours lec (Don't even need to go)
Tues; 2 hours practical (Ok maybe I need to be present)
Wed; NO LESSONS, 2 HRS LEC CANCELLED
Thurs; Nyp open house
Fri; Nyp open house
Sat; Nyp open house

Ok la, I admit my whole course have to attend the open house and I only went on thursday but.. ITS SERIOUSLY A WASTE OF TIME!!!
I was only eating biscuits, sweets and drinking orange minute maid from 9:30am to 2pm with anna in this "counselling" room which NOBODY CAME IN BTW!! hahahahaha joke sia.


So...... Wednesday, bf and I went swimming!!!









Yesssss, I'm another shade tanner now!! and I swam 2 laps only.
Better than nothing ah~

After swimming, we cabbed down to paragon in the evening and off to work.
Cos it was YEI!!! Yeah our year end inventory. Closed store at 8pm and goooo~

To say the truth,
After working at toysrus for more than 2 years, I only helped out at inventory for only 1 out of 3/4 times?! LOL maybe I was busy with school or something.
And that 1 time, I only had to issue sheets of paper and talk to the runner hahah!!
And that 1 time happened when I was working at vivo.

So... I was assigned to being a keypuncher (NO TRAININGS SOMEMORE LEH!!)
Imagine la,

Sitting at the cash register from 7pm to 3am, keying all the skn numbers and quantity (PSSS, imagine how many toys are there?!?!?!)

I can........ Drop dead. hahahaha!!

Left early cos of open house the next morning, weee~~




At the start until around 2am, only Dyan and I were the only keypunchers!!!


That practically sums up my weekdays this week.
Going out really soon to meet bf cos its our 4th month together today.

I know la, 4 months doesn't seem like "WOOOOAH SO LONG ALREADY!!"
But time really flies by for the both of us.

May everyone have an awesome weekends!! :D

No comments: