Monday, January 31, 2011

I feel artsy and angsty.



My sister doing some paper tracing.




Still my favourite pair of shoes even though I rarely wear it out now.




Colourful and comfy pantz.



Heelz.


----

I hate starhub. They are the worst service provider ever.
Have been tryna get an iphone 4 since last tuesday but they only said 1 thing,

"Oh there isn't stock for it"

Even though dad and I queued before they opened at 11am today, still?
Fucking long queues, fucking same old words, "NO MORE STOCK"

Fuck your sorry ass okay.

Now I'm stuck with this Nokia 6600i slide phone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

M1 is way better(:

Unknown said...

SECOND THAT

Grace choon said...

Hey joyce! My dad got his phone on saturday when he went to ask on wednesday. He went at 10am with his friend. Think you should go on saturday morning. The staff told my dad that stocks come in on thurs/fri. If not sold out weekends still have.