Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh hi, I know I'm not really active in blogging cause I've just been busy!!




Times spent with you were..

A mazing
U nforgettable
L oving
H eartfelt
U ndescribable

Makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside whenever I see your face.

I love you soooo much baby!!
We still have so much more to journey forth :)

Anywayyyyy,
Went for a holiday at KL and Genting for 4 days and I'm back last tues!
Had been really fun and now what am I doing?

Chiong reports and projects and..
Work work work work work at tru~

And the extended shopping hours sucks man!!!! Who would still wanna shop at like 10pm or 11pm?!?! Madness lor i say. Just go home and sleep only!!!!

I guess my work schedule for next week is gna be hell loter scarier plzzz.
Haiyo~~

So sleepy. I'm gna turn in soon!
And and, I'm working on Christmas day itself!!

Ohmannn its gonna be the 3rd year in a row now, for working on christmas day itself. Hahahaha. But this year its gonna be at paragon :D
And yeah!!! Christmas partyyyyyyyyyyy~

Weetweeeeeeet ;)

No comments: