Thursday, December 16, 2010

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE TRAFFIC!!!!

Today morning was so sucky!!!


FYI BTW,
I DIDNT LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THE MORNING!!
Don't say I woke up late thats why I reach school late ok.
I was already awake at 8:30am ok ok ok ok !!!


As you all know, I'm having my 6 papers to take in a week for commontest now -_-
Then all these while, my dad has been sending me to school at 10am and it was all good, like I arrived to school before the test starts.

But today.... Just today...

Dad fetched me from home at 10am and just as we entered PIE expressway at Jurong, there was a notice at the Traffic Information Display stating, "MASSIVE JAM TO ENG NEO"

IMAGINE LAH, FROM MY HOUSE TO ENG NEO IS SO BLOODY FAR!!!!

Nvm, tick tock tick tok, time check; 10:20am.

Yah fyi, my paper starts at 10:30am.

Reaching eng neo, another notice at the Traffic Information Display.
"Massive jam towards Stevens"

Wah bloody hell,
I swear I was losing my mind,
so did my dad.


When we were nearing Lornie Road, another notice @ the TID,

"LANE 1 2 3 CLOSED. USE LANE 4"

Time was already 10:50am.

OMFG WHAT THE FUCK ACCIDENT WAS THAT?!
UNTIL 4 LANES BECOME 1 LANE?!

By that time, my class mentor already called me and asked why I wasn't in school taking the test paper. Yahhhh... So crap. Had my dad speak to my class mentor.

Thankfully, my module coordinator decided to give me another chance to take the hour long test when I reached school. Thank god for Mr Tay and Johnny.

Yah, so my dad exited by Lornie Rd to CTE, instead of taking the route to exit PIE via CTE (AMK).


Ran to school,
then my teacher even gave me 10 minutes to cool myself down (THANK GOD OR WHAT?!)

The traffic jam took a whooping 1 hour 10 minutes to get me to school. (Normally it'll only take me 20 minutes to and fro school when the traffic is smooth.)

(PSSS, Sorry if you don't know all the roads and stuff hehehe)


It was such a horrible experience.
I can tell other drivers were going insane and crazy cos whenever there's an exit, the drivers just drive on the road shoulder and not caring about getting summoned or what -_-

Wahlao eh, mad suay or what!!!
Of course, my dad feels guilty but then again its not his fault.

Who could ever predict the traffic!?

CMON LAAAA DRIVERS,
DRIVE SAFELY CAN ANOT?

-_-

No comments: