Sunday, September 5, 2010

My virgin fishing experience

4th September 2010, Saturday


Went fishing with my Papsy, Momsy and brother ytd!!!

Okay you know the fishing rod has this hook right?
Yeah, so I was untangling the fishing line cos my line and my brother's line got tangled, in the night time, so I was unhooking and trying to free the line.

Then I don't know what happened,
And the hook just pierced into my index finger!!!!

I tried to pull it out from my finger but I cant cos it was deep in it?
So I used a bigger force to force the hook out from my finger.


GROSS ANOT YOU TELL ME
I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!



But wellllllllll I caught alot of fishes!! Small ones though :D
There was once I caught 3 fishes at the SAME TIME!!

Exciting, I'm gonna go fishing with my family again!!!!


I was holding a pen cos I was revising for human bio at the same time :D













By the end of the day we all caught 23 fishes in total!!!

So happy :D


"Live through this, and you won't look back"

------


Tomorrow marks the start of another taxing week of exams.
3 more papers, I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: