Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Even the stars refused to shine.

Been quite long since I can finally sit down infront of the laptop and pen my thoughts down.
This 5 weeks holiday break from poly have been pretty much fulfilling with work, the company of my loved ones and of course the show I recently started watching, Gossip Girl.

Haven't been an alcoholic ever since more than 3 weeks' ago's visit to Rebel!! But I only had beer since.. Yesterday night hhahah k only a glass lor!!

At least beer won't deprive me of sleep and it doesn't give me headaches and a dehydrated throat the very next morning!! NO MORE HANGOVERS PLEASE!


Life has been pretty.. Fine.
Its a fight between the sensitive side of mine to being normal.
Sometimes its too overwhelming for me to handle but i'll just have to make it through.


For both you and I.

No comments: