Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let me share with you some of my favourite songs they play in clubs

Not in any particular order.























Hahahah ok I just embedded 10 videos -_-
But these are all I can think of right now

Given I can only have a choice, I think I'll very much love "Hotel Room Service - Pitbull"
Don't you think Pitbull is a mad awesome person?! Few months back I thought I saw Pitbull in Zirca LOL

Anyway last night clubbing @ PH was mad awesome!!
Who said PH was sucky? Just that the crowd is freaking squeezy and I had to push everybody to get some air, geeeeeeeez.

Had a little too much to drink.

我不会喝这么多酒了!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you like to club so much? Clubber?

Unknown said...

No I'm NOT A CLUBBER -_- I only go once in awhile, not those go 2x a week okay.

Anonymous said...

Ok but please don't go do it so often, its quite unhealthy.

Unknown said...

Ok (Y)