Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm so lucky sometimes I don't see it but I always feel it.

Hi today I went to school for Unit Operations test, yeah -_-

Totally identical to Engineering pls!!!! Crap, so anyway.....
I have to do 7 qus and out of 7 qus,

I only have 3-4 qus done FULLY.
The rest of the qus are just halfway done & I gave up already.

Ok totally gonna flunk it but well thats not my main worry.
My main worry is my 6 upcoming exams.

Kinda unfair you know, like other ppl have a torturing week of proj all that shit and in the end they dont have exams or just 2 exam papers to take.

I have had a week of 4 presentation, reports proj due that kinda shit
And I have 6 papers to take.


生气了!!!!


Ok yah whatever I should stop complaining and do something about it right?!

_|_


Lol I'm very ruuuuuuuuuuuuude, rude girl :D


After the test I drove home with sister, went out to eat (AWESOME!) prawn noodles with my family ♥ , then went to town with my sister.

Bought so many awesome thingggggs, I think the best buy was the studded pastel red bag!!! Rly mad love. I think I might carry it out or to school all the time like I only own one bag hahahaha. Then we went to watch Salt.

So nice, I really recommend the movie. Rly rly good (Y)

DSC_3637-1

DSC_3640-2

DSC_3643-3
Hiiiiiiii like nice only the pic. Took in the toilet somemore heh heh heh.


Hi bbysis I know you will never read my blog but anyway I just wanna say,
Even though we really quarrel so much like a couple who hates each other but still we grew up and bonded in mommy's tummy and we have had so much fun growing up, taking photos, sharing a stroller when we were out as babies and stuff. Having someone to accompany me through kindergarten, child/student cares and even my first day of pri sec school. And I remember you punching a boy in student care cos he bullied me, that I'll never forget.
I love you bbysis :D


DSC_3651-4

DSC_3652-5

DSC_3653-6


Feeling very sentimental now.


I'm a very lucky girl :D

No joke ahhhhhh

No comments: