Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Papers after papers and I feel the urge to finish it quickly



This is what we dream about
But the only question with me now
Is do I make you proud?

Stronger than I've ever been now
Never been afraid of standing out

Do I make you proud?


---------------------

Sidenote, I've been blogshopping alot lately hahaha. Totally bad i know, like 8 tops in 2 weeks I think. My parents are getting really pissed at me HAHAHA!!! Well exams wise, I've screwed up like 2 papers. Nevermind I guess I'll just enjoy first then cry later.

K infact, I've never once cried over my results you know!!!

Like if I fail any exams I'll just be sad, not really sad though. Except the time I cried when I get my O levels, but its not a bad result its good for me. TEARS OF JOY!

1 more physics paper to go and then i'll have soooooo much to do!!! I already planned my activities like shopping, spend time with family friends all. Wah I'm getting damn excited now.

Driving wise, I completed stage 2!!! Today I passed 3 subjects hahah, so power. Next stop, FTT > driving stimulator > stage 3 (parking, crank course, S course) Soooooo fun!!!

Okay shouldn't get too excited, still have another freaking paper to clear.

Party pooper, wet blanket.

No comments: