Thursday, March 25, 2010

Its like a rainbow filled cupcake with a rotten berry on top

I have been away from the blogging world where I used to almost blog like 5 times a week. Past few months have been really rough for me & now im getting back up :)

Anyway this holis, I went to HongKong with my family :) Pretty great trip with all the shopping and stuff. Bad thing about it is that travelling was kinda a bitch to me.
During the first and last day, I had to luge a large pink luggage in the train and out!!!! Changing trains and all.

Company was good. Shopping was good. Food was good too :)
Air over at HK sucks, like 3/4 of the population smokes or something. Service there sucks too, like they really have no patience in practically EVERYTHING!!!

DSC09765-1

DSC09766-2

DSC09774-3

DSC09783-4
Love my little brother :)

DSC09787-5

DSC09813-6

DSC09831-7
Wax museum

We also got a chance to go to......... HongKong disneyland!!!
Hahah yeah my second time there :)

DSC09860-8

DSC09861-9

DSC09871-10
My bombom sisterz

And then after I came back to singapore, my parents spent like 1k on duty free alcohol at the singapore airport!! Spent it on vodka, cordon bleu, martell and stuff. So many~ Hhahah can drink until die.

Till then, I'll still be working until God knows when. Just got my VIP starcard tgt with alwee recently from Pat.

And then exams result were out like a few days back.
Good thing, don't need to remodule.
Bad thing, gpa still stagnant.

I totally expected to fail O.C and B.Chem but then I passed HAHAHAH surprising eh!!!!

Have also been busy with cca, cos club crawl is coming up...... Argh sucks.

Then again, class chalet is coming up!!
However..... I have work on that day (so I will be going there past midnight?!?!)

Everything stinks.
But then again, there are also some good things in life to rejoice about :)

No comments: