Saturday, January 2, 2010

I have had my ups and down in 2009, did you?

Januaury
January 12th 2009

O LVL RESULTS DAY

OS

The most important day for most Secondary school students, GCE O'LEVELS RESULTS DAY.

I quote from my past entry,

"Sat down and whilst peeling off the sides of the envelope my hands were trembling with fear
then i burst out crying..

everybody thought that i was going to ite or i did badly
but then i smiled widely

IT WAS THE TEARS OF JOY"


I never really revealed my results to anyone but now I'm gonna say it
L1R4 = 13
L1R5 = 16

Yeah, my parents never really got proud of my results when I was in secondary school cos I spent more time on cca and on playing hence the bad results. But now I proved them wrong and for once, at that moment, they were rejoicing over my results :)

January 30th 2009



I got my ipod chromatic at Wheelock place! Mad excited and up till this date I'm still using it every single day. Oh btw she's called babyluv (:


February
February 21st 2009

DSC07486-6

MY FIRST MANICURE AND PEDICURE DONE AT IMM HAHAHAHAH

It was complimentary and I got it done with my sister and mommy!


March
March 11th 2009

DSC07636h

I got my first dslr, although its a basic camera its still good enough for me!! She's called baby senior (baby junior is my digital camera) and I'm really really excited!!! I got it for like, approx S$800+ or so? Love itttt


April
April 6th 2009

The day where I took the train to Nanyang Polytechnic together with Seri and we found out we got into different classes, which was saddening of course. I got seated in my class, FS0903, with unfamiliar faces. I was quiet throughout the first day of orientation and I couldn't really remember all my classmates' names.

My first friend made, Nurul Jannah!!

DSC00607c

It was really awesome cos we found out we worked at the same place but different outlets and we pretty much have alot in common! Mad awesome or what?

FS0903
We're FS0903 (:



April
April 19th 2009

samsungpixonm8800

I bought a touch screen phone, with my own money, at this roadshow hahaha. I'm still using it up to date and I still find texting hard with a touch screen phone.



May
May 9th 2009

The first time I took school break from working, after like.. 6 months of working nonstop. Yeah shrinkwrapping is like a tradition in toysrus, whenever someone quits, leaves or its someone's birthday then you gotta be shrinkwrapped!

Photo0131-5
Photo0133-6
Photo0136-7

My shrinkwrap

Hahahaha it was crazily tight and I was damn tired from all the struggling and shit. Love my colleagues and of course, the old staffs. Not that the current new staffs are not good but still the old staffs are much more.. Clickable? Yeah.


August
August 16th 2009

That very day, a freak accident occured to me,
Treadmill fell onto my foot.

WTF RIGHTTTTT

Its like, I was packing up the treadmill and then I let it drop onto my foot.
Pain like fuck okay I cried and shit. Here's 2 pictures of it, fucking grosssss!!

23678282
23678059

HAHAHAHAHAHA SADIST MUCH



November
November 27th 2009

Of course that very special day is my sister and my birthday!!!
It was a house party and there were my family, relatives, my classmates, my sister's classmates and my secondarry 5 ex-classmates!!!!

I had a freaking blast at my house party and I hope everyone had fun :D

DSC_3287

SOOOOOO FUN

What a memorable 18th birthday!!



December
December 4th 2009

First legal clubbing session, I went to 2 underaged clubs before when I was 17. Underaged clubs are disgusting cos there are full of xiaomeimei and ah beng. Freaking crawling with small kids with fake ICs and shit. HAHAHAHA whatever.

First official legal age club was at phuture!! Crazily fun.
Had martell and jagerbomb, slurpsssssss

DSC09305
DSC09308---

GOOD GOOD NIGHTTTTTT

---------

I have had a very crazy year 2009 and of course I felt my worst over at 2009 too. The bad things that happened isn't the most important and it doesn't break me either. I just gotta be used to the life I'm living now and 2010 will be a great year for me!!!!!!!

Ex boyfriend of mine (TO YOU, DICKHEAD) can kiss my ass and fuck off. Disgusting shit, only wanna act hero infront of us. You make me gag and wanna vomit so badly its as if I suffer from bulimia HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BITCHFACE

Yeah no more bad romance for me no more shit anymore!

Hahaah i took like 2-3 days to do up this short entry.

Bai i love you all

xox Joyce

No comments: