Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday night with frolick and a little booze

After classes, baby waited for me in school and I treated him to Swensens!

So now the score lies at

5 : 1

I had icecream while he had chicken and clam chowder.

Then it was Holland V for dinner @ Thai Express with my sister
The clear soup (which I merely assume wasn't spicy at all cos it seems like potato soup colour you see) was bloody spicy okay. I choked and gagged wtf.

Treated my sister to a cup of Frolick yogurt, she didn't try it before!

19374_1 19374_22
My baby sister in black and me in blue :)

19374_3

19374_4

Went to Iluma's Se7en and we had a jug of Cranberry vodka.
Cabbed home and there! A peek into my day's life. Pretty mundane don't you think but then again the company was all good so yeah (Y)

Goodnightttttttt

No comments: