Monday, December 29, 2008

sisters day out

Yet, another day

was feeling way too bored at home so i dragged my sister to go out with me hahaha i feel so dominating
bathed, got changed and then we cabbed down to our destination

she was talking and then i snapped her unknowingly :-D
she's wearing my orange paulfrank watch!!!!

RAINING BANANAS. BLARDY SHITZ
FED THE MACHINE ALOT ALOT OF GOLDEN COINS BUT WE DIDNT REAP WHAT WE SOWED ):

then sissie went to get her pay slip and complimentary passes
actually working at gv seems fun.. hmmm
went to eat at cafe cartel soon after :)

pssss, i noticed alot of cafe cartel staffs' hair were dyed
in friggin obvious colours like BLONDE

waiter behind me so malu

the bread was so difficult to cut, and so many burnt spots..
ate halfway and then sista dont wanna eat

damn long since i last had wedges!!


ya'll know,
one of the staff there gave us 2 already upsized coke for free
he told us not to tell anybody hahaha
&, there's this free pen for every S$10 spent
but my sis & me only spent like S$16 and the same waiter gave us 2 pens

hahahaha thanks lah
didnt get hold of his name or else i would have complimented him ;)

done & done

walked and shopped around
bought some stuffs, very limited ):

im so friggin broke right now
my own savings, from 300 bucks to a distressing amount of 9 bucks
havent get my pay yet, nor my $150 good progress award
need money, i think everybody is vying for money to fall outta the sky

my sister met up with her combat skirmish friends
they took the red line while i took the green line home, alone
i like travelling alone, perhaps i'll do it when im older :)

oh and both my sister and i bought this just now

its a "BIG SIS" "LIL SIS" necklace woohoo

my sista da bestttttttttt
we always say, "SISTA LURBE" cos its cool

2 more days to new year's eve
3 more days to the year 2009
14 days to O level results day (THATS LIKE 2 WEEKS)

GOD BLESS ME, LET ME GET L1R4 LESS THAN 13 PTS PLS
DAMN SCARED, ARE YOU ANXIOUS?
IM HAVING COLD FEET ABOUT IT


"I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special"

No comments: