Monday, December 29, 2008

here we go again

"So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain"



i dont think i can befriend guys/boys online or have never met
take this guy for example, "C" which i knew recently

C texted me, no idea how he got my number (I SWEAR I DID NOT GIVE MY NUMBER TO HIM)
at first im cool with it, i mean, "new friend!"
but then i started to find him quite annoying & pesky
because all he does it talk about being intimate & wtv shit

charming guy turned ugly
& i stopped contacting him

i'm not saying that people are too good for me to befriend
main point is that..
i find that 80% of my male friends do the same too


this is so shit
this entry is so ludicrous, inane & nonsensical too
goodnight everybody im turning in early for tonight

No comments: