Friday, February 10, 2017

New bike?

Hi!!

I'm so surprised after so long, there are still people (*gasp!*) reading this little diary of mine. I'm sorry I haven't been active these years hahahah!

It has been a hectic (almost) 2 years at my workplace, which I'm loving and looking forward to going to work daily... And busy with my gym stuff.

So much so the thought of owning a motorcycle hasn't crossed my mind in awhile. Although I still eye bikers and their bikes and go "omg so chioooo" on the roads.

-

So recently my friend has gotten his 2A license a few days back and was looking to upgrade to a bigger bike! He asked me if I would like to buy his bike.

The passion and love for riding got reignited. 

And.......

I THINK I'M GONNA DO IT.

Ride leisurely.. Not as a main form of daily transport to and fro work since my workplace is only 1.2-1.8km away from home.. Like 15-18 mins walk hahaa.

Probably a weekend ride... 

Plus! My height (and my short legs hahaha) is suitable for a scooter?




-

Can't wait to get things finalized.

I'll update this lil space soon!!

5 comments:

daren said...

Hey Joyce,

I think i'm guilty for still reading your blog aha. Have been checking it everyday after my practical lessons to mentally prepare myself! I'm currently doing my defensive riding theory before my road practicals and I'm hoping to get my license by mid march :)

joycelee said...

Hi Daren!

hahaha glad my blog is of help to you!! And remember to get your PDL! you'll love your road lessons cause I loved mine :) dont be afraid of the uturns!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cheers! congrats on getting your new bike!! :D I'm starting my practical lessons so your blog really gives me some heads-up before I start! :D

joycelee said...

Hi DD!

Are you taking your pracs at BBDC? Just remember to enjoy the entire experience! The first few times are gonna be a lil shaky (maybe its just me hahaha). But the moment you get seated on the bike during your very first prac, its gonna change your life :D