Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Prac 5.01 (1st attempt) - Passed

Prac 5.01 (1st attempt) - 11/11/14 (Fifteen lesson)

After a week, I went for my first attempt of 5.01! 5.01 consist of; introduction to circuit test route, pillion riding and u-turn. When I reached the bike waiting room, I was surprised to see the china lady!! She was damn happy to see me hahaha. I got to know her during my first attempt of 4.01, S and Crank courses. I think her name is Suzhen, I'll just call her Suzhen LOL. And other guy who took the same class with us was Soe, we got to know each other during my 3rd attempt of 2.02. So 3 of us were first timers for today's class, and I was friends with both of them so I felt comfortable.

And the instructor we gotten was... Syahir!! Yes, it was him again hahaha, he took my 1st attempt of 1.03, 3rd attempt of 2.02 and first attempt of 4.01. Funny thing was.. When I got to know Suzhen and Soe during my 4.01 and 2.02 respectively, the instructor we gotten was Syahir as well. Hahahha coincidence? I think not :D

So we did U-turn first at the mini circuit. We had to go straight then stop at the 2nd set of cones, before doing a u-turn. As you can tell.... I was damn clumsy?! HAHAH. Below is a badly drawn diagram of what I did initially... The black arrows and black lines were the intended path.



Yep I didn't dare to turn my handlebar more to the right and felt damnnnn ganchiong, in the end I went past the 3rd set of cones and went out of the route hahahah, I was the red arrow... I think ppl confirm were laughing at me lah. BUT!! Subsequently I did it. With the help of both Syahir and Shaiful! Although I still think u-turn is damn scary hahaha. 

Next, we parked our bikes and went to the bench + circuit test route board for a briefing by Syahir, on where to check blindspots, signal and basically which route to take. After that when we were about to head out to do our courses... 

IT STARTED RAINING! 

-_-


Oh my goodness srsly. Had to go and put on raincoat and pants... This was my 2nd time riding in the rain!! Though riding in the rain is fun but still I rather choose not to hehhhhh.

Did our lane changing, slopes, S and crank courses, right turning, narrow plank, pylon slalom and lastly, ebrake! Our first round was alright. I'm glad I survived my nightmare S course hahaha. Parked our bikes, had a short break and next, we did pillion riding! Basically we had to do pillion riding through the circuit test route. Suzhen and I pillioned each other while Soe pillioned Syahir. Suzhen pillion me first and we even chatted a little while she ride LOL. She said she pillion people before back in China, but without licence. Then it was my turn.. I felt nervous cos afterall, its my first time "pillioning" someone.. Afraid I'll drop the bike and cause us both to fall or something?! Anyway we survived, but I did dropped off the plank while doing the pillion riding. 

After that, we went for a last round around the circuit test route before returning our bikes! Did a debrief and Syahir gave us a sheet of paper containing information about the Class 2B test route and the riding assessment checklist. And YEPPPP, all 3 of us passed our 5.01!! YAYYYYY :D It was a really fun and stress-free practical for me today, since I took this class with my 2 friends made in bbdc and my favourite instructor.

Next practical will be 5.02: Circuit Evaluation.. Where the instructor will use the assessment checklist to assess us!? Wah damn nervous hahaha. My next lesson will be next tuesday, good luck to me! :D

No comments: