Monday, September 22, 2014

Done with theories!

YAY!

Cleared my theory lessons, BTL 1.01 & 1.02, RTL 1.01 & 1.02.
Time spent for all = 400 mins, $$ spent = $68.48

I seem to be chionging through everything (I just did my enrolment a week ago), that because I've already graduated from uni and have nothing to do hahaha. But I still am working part time so my timing can be pretty flexible!

Initially there is a slot for later in the noon but I'm still recovering from a nasty sore throat so I decided to give it a pass. Just booked my orientation 1.01 practical training lesson for tomorrow and I can't wait! But my session will be the "seemingly" hottest time of the day lah so I hope I won't die of heatstroke wearing jeans, long sleeve top, gloves, shoes and helmet ha ha ha ha ha.

No comments: