Friday, December 27, 2013

Feeling quite good. Cleared up majority of my assignments before starting the brand new year, 2014.
I'm quite ahead of my "proposed" schedule.

Guess I'm sorta the person that'll clear my lab reports and assignments like 2 weeks before the deadline, or worse come to worse, a week before. Think I've developed the habit since my poly days, or have I only developed this habit when I started university? Hmm..

Currently, have already printed and packed 5 reports & ready to submit them!! When I first started year 2, I've constantly packed them neatly into files to act like I'm damn "professional" and serious about my work and all but now I can't really be bothered and I'll just staple and submit them. Hahahah doesn't mean I'm not serious about my work and all though...

Left wth 4 reports, 1 test, 1 presentation and 1 exam to clear before I can safely say I end my year 3 term 1.

C'monnnnn, can someone give me the strength to carry on this streak of "assignments'-doing" please? I'll be really grateful *inserts wide grin*

Okay hopefully my next entry won't be about school. BAIIIII~

No comments: