Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fuming.

Oh god I swear I've never once come across someone so horrible, lazy, disrespectful, annoying and many more...

First you lied and lied and lied to me so many times like a pedophile constantly eyeing on small kids (just a figure of speech).

Constantly helping you through your darkest period of times, lending you a helping hand even when I lost so much. Don't fucking be rude and disrespectful and you're not a lady at all because if you can't carry yourself well, don't expect people to respect you.

There are so many things I got to know, your secrets and your everything. Couldn't believe it when I got to know I've been lied to yet again. Guess what bitch, this toy of yours just got sick of all your fucked up doings and you just need to gtfo and find somebody who gives a shit or even bother to be hurt and lied to by you.

I want so much to go but the thing is, I can't. It's always there.

FTS. Fuxk you all. FTW.

No comments: