Monday, November 28, 2011

Another year older!


HAPPY BDAY TO ME!!!!!!!
(27/11)

Erm actually its supposed to be taken together with my twin sister also but it is stored in the camera and I couldn't be arsed to transfer from the cam hahahah oops..


Birthday lunch was at Marriott hotel with my beloved family. The food there was awesome! However I had high hopes for the cream pasta that was cooked by one of their staffs on the spot.

First it was bloody bloody oily like nobody's business and secondly its so tasteless and dry. Still can tell me she is gonna cook like carbonara. Si mi leh eeeeewww........

And I had their roast beef also? And I officially cannot take in medium rare. I'll only eat medium well and up haahha. so bloody and imagine the amount of bacteria present!! Okay but anyway food was good. Love the salad, love the sashimi, love the tiramisu.

Yes omg I really stuffed myself silly with all the tiramisu!!!!!!

Thanks mummy and daddy for the angpao money!!! Hehehehe. Love the black forest cake also :)

我爱你们!
我二十岁了!!!!!




Night spent with little boy. Was being treated and pampered to a full body massage + reflexology!!!! YAYYYYYY :)

The lady who massaged me was rly surprised as to why my muscles were so tensed at my feet, my calves, my shoulders and neck. After the massage I feel so shiok I can fly hahaha.

Then it was dinner at Harry's Bar treated by wc. Won myself a shot of vodka but I didn't drink it cos I dont know why I just hate liquor now?!?!


Awesome day with the ones I love.
Couldn't have asked for better :)

No comments: