Monday, October 17, 2011

Famous last words.

I'd never understand why people would get involved with 3rd parties or cheating. I know I won't get over it entirely but it's just so unfair to me but uh, fuck it. I keep telling myself i deserve better. This isn't the 1st time happening to me. Furthermore with the same 3rd party? Fucking cunt situation. I'll just sit back and watch karma strike.. Luck has been really bad for me and I hope it's taking a turn for the better now. Yeah my trust for guys is like 0 already I know I shouldn't stereotype people like that but well, all of them are proving to be untrustworthy. So if you're attached, half the chances are your boyfriends might be flirting behind your back. Whatever. I said half not all. But whatever, moving on.


Anyway school resumed and I'm really psyched because it's the last semester of my entire polytechnic life :) and can u believe it, I actually have 10 modules to take!! Freaking insane. Hope I'll do better and get that last pull up for my gpa!! Anyway NYP koufu's tomyam is freaking awesome. Gonna spam it with my girls this semester hahahahha.

Okay. Fingers crossed.
Hope everything will turn out better for me... :)

No comments: