Sunday, May 15, 2011

For somewhat seem so long, I blogged hehehee.










So lazy to blog. All I do is to tweet tweet tweet

So follow me on twitter ok!!!!!!!!!

http://twitter.com/dearjoyce


-

Yeah ok so countdown, 12 more days to the end of my attachment!!!!!!
Well, if i minus off 2 weekends + 1 public holiday, it'll be just 9 more days!!!

Walao i really can't wait. But truth to be told, I don't think i'll ever work at a R&D lab in the future after I enter the working life and stuff. Its really boring and really, its just an everyday routine.

Wellllllll idk la everyday I've been measuring protein, moisture and ash content of flours. I think more than 100 samples also have ok, everyday hor!!!!! But i really love the free lunch over there hahaah.
They always serve 三菜一汤 and 一盘水果 or 一碗糖水 (3 dishes + 1 soup + 1plate of oranges/1 bowl of dessert, red or green bean soup or etc)

Pretty upset I got transferred to QC lab work instead of my QA baking department 2 weeks ago. So I can't get to bake, eat buns, pastries or even prima deli cakes anymore :(
But at least I'm lucky enough to be the only student to go and have a look see at the production line at the 11th floor of the annexe block!!!!!!


K ah btw my hotmail got hacked also. i wont be using, rejoiceoverlittlethings@hotmail.com

Ok byebye I wanna watch Family Guy now :D
And by the way the last episode of VampireDiaries Season 2 is damn nice go watch pls. If you don't know whats Vampire diaries, go and start watching from season 1 ok thanks damn shiok leh see the Salvatore brothers hehehheehhe.

No comments: