Sunday, February 20, 2011

You say is it fate or coincidence?

p1

My nose is killing me?

Keep sneezing and mucus flowing like mad hahaha erxin only!!!!

Everytime when I fall sick, 4 numbers from my handphone number MIGHT come out in 4D one!!!!! I fell sick 2x this year, and 2x 4 digits from my hp number came out??

Accordingly somemore, never jump number!!


Walao......
Very tempting leh?!!?!?


And and.. 3 more days to my exams...
Don't laugh at me. I have 6 papers to take k mai siao....

Everyday semester also like that, commontest + exams got 6 papers each.
So every semester i got 12 papers to take + 1major huge project!!!!

Yeaaaa lor I super love my life can -_-

Cannot wait til march man, then i'll be a senior year 3 in school hohoho!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello may i know what's the camera app did you use for the pic above? :)

Unknown said...

Hi! try searching for LomoLomo :) its an awesome app!!

Anonymous said...

thank you!!! x